Monday, June 1, 2009

School's Out!

Yep, school is FINALLY out for my kiddos! I think I'm as excited as they are! The whole routine thing was starting to wear me out! Brayden's last week was full of fun things! A lot of play time and a gorgeous week to be outside. His class has a picnic in the park and he loved it! Hard to believe my little guy will be in kindergarten next year!

This is what I decided to go with for the teacher gifts. You can never go wrong with plants or flowers. Brayden got to help pick out the pots and help plant the flowers. He was SO excited to take them to Mrs. Magnus and Mrs. Jenkins on the last day :) He was lucky enough to have two fabulous teachers this year and we will miss them dearly!

Check out these little beauties. They are flower pokes that we got at Dollar General. They are super cute!

Everyone, enjoy your kids this summer! I sure plan too :)

4 comments:

kaydensgracedesigns said...

So cute Tracy! Haliee graduates from 5th grade tomorrow wahhh! My kids are out Friday. I am super excited too. I want to be in my jammies all day just for once! You know you are busy when you miss your studio, HA! HUGS Tab

Tracy said...

Oh Tab...does she go to middle school next year? That was very hard for me when Peyton went :(

Jess said...

What a cute teacher gift!

Tracy said...

Thanks Jessica! I think they loved them :)