Monday, June 1, 2009

My UP 3D Review



We've been waiting and waiting for this movie to come out! Paul and I took Brayden to see it this past weekend in 3D. It was Brayden's first 3D experience. Soooo FUN! He kept reaching for the screen trying to grab things! It was so funny!! He loved it!

I wanted to take a few minutes to share what we thought of the movie! It was really really cute! I loved it but I love all kids movies, lol! There are some parts early in the movie that I think might be confusing for kids. This isn't a big spoiler alert so I think it's ok to share this. Carl's wife can't have children. I heard kids in the theater asking their parents why she was crying. When moms told the kids I could hear them saying "WHY"? Kids just do not understand this stuff. Of course it totally went over Brayden's head. He did ask why she was crying though. Then she dies, again...some younger kids don't grasp this concept. I really wonder if Brayden understood what was going on. Regardless, if you ask him what his favorite movie is...he says UP! So we obviously loved it! Just a few little things that I mentioned above frustrated me. Not enough to keep me from ever seeing it again though!

I must mention that the 3D trailers of Ice Age 3 and Toy Story 3 were AMAZING!! Can't wait to see those!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I'll have to take the grands to see it....good review, thanks!

Leslie

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

How funny! I didn't even know you'd reviewed it too. haha!

Tracy said...

LOL! I had so many asking me how it was...I just thought that would be the easiest way to answer ;)