Sunday, April 26, 2009

The sometimes 'forgotten child'...

I feel like I get so busy with the other the 2 kids that I sometimes don't give enough attention to my super sweet 17 year old! He is such a GREAT kid! I could brag and brag and brag about him. I won't bore you to tears ;) He is the most mechanically minded person I know! He has good grades, a great job that he loves and works harder than most men I know! Any "honey-do's" that I need done around the house...this kid does them! He babysits Brayden! Just a wonderful man! I'm sure going to miss him when he leaves the house!

Brayden and most of the other little neighborhood boys think he is VERY COOL!

He HAD to redo his pickup and repaint it! Always a job in progress with him! You can see that he has constant projects going on! What can I say...it's what he loves :)


I love you Mr. Jordan...more than you will ever know!

7 comments:

Arianne said...

What handsome boys you have Tracy! Both of them!

Tracy said...

Thanks my sweet friend :)

Anonymous said...

Can I go ahead and put my dibs in for an arranged marriage between Jordan and Desi in the FUTURE?!!!
He sounds WONDERFUL!!!! You are a very lucky mom!!
-Patty
key*west*kids

Jenna said...

Awwwwwwww sweet Jo Jo, gosh he has gotten so much OLDER looking, has it been THAT long since I saw him?
:(
Gesh, his card is still sitting here too.. tell him Happy Bday and I promise to get it to him this week!

Tracy said...

Awwww thanks Patty!! He is such a good kid and I count my blessings at how lucky I am!! Send Desi to OK and you come with her ;) LOL!

Oh Jenna, no worries sweetie!!! Life gets CRAZY!! He has grown a ton! UGH!

Annette said...

I loved reading about Jordan. He sounds like an amazing guy! :)

Tracy said...

Thanks Annette!
He is! I don't share him enough!!