Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The DS Demon...

My little guy is a Nintendo DS (and Wii) demon! Maybe I should be calling the game systems 'demon'. We usually have to fight him tooth and nail to get him outside! He LOVES his games!

He's pretty much mastered all Mario games! Will be so happy when a new one comes out!! We've had to move on to other games such as Poke'mon and he really likes Kirby.

Check out the orange fingers and face! CUTE huh? The DS stays filthy no matter how many times we clean it! He's also a junk food junkie ;)

The orange culprit....CHEESE PUFFS!

No matter how much the game systems make me CRAZY....I love you for who you are little one!

4 comments:

kaydensgracedesigns said...

LOL, too funny Tracy! I know the feeling! Drew is playing ball right now, but he goes through phases, he also loves Kirby. When he gets to a point where he is stuck, stay away until he beats it! He must get that from his Daddy *wink* Your kiddos are so cute! HUGS Tab

Jenna said...

hehe I know that look ;)

Tracy said...

Haaa haaaa Tab....Bray is the same way!!! He cries and throws things! OMG! That's when I take it away!!! lol UGH!!

Oh yes Jenna...you've seen him in action!!!! LOL! Everyone keeps saying he will outgrow it but I'm starting to wonder *sigh*

Arianne said...

OMG cheese puff face and all! Too cute!!