Monday, April 27, 2009

Blackberry=LOVE

I just have to share how much I LOVE my Blackberry! Those that call them "Crackberry's" are NOT kidding! It makes my addiction to Twitter and Facebook a breeze (They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem!)!! I can TWEET anytime anywhere...haa haa! Ohhhhh the important things in life ;) When I take my runs in the a.m., my Blackberry is my MP3 player! I could NEVER make it without my tunes!

And yes, you are seeing that right...there is lovely make-up in the crease! NICE Tracy....lol... You'd think I could take better care of my baby ;)

3 comments:

kaydensgracedesigns said...

LOL, you are a nut! :0) Tab

Tonkamom said...

LOL :) Your new love is awfully cute!

btw, you've been tagged :)

Tracy said...

haa haaa!!!! I'm pathetic...I KNOW!!!!

Ok, what does it mean to be tagged? LOL!