Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Starbucks addiction!!

So I've heard all this buzz over the Green Tea Fraps at Starbucks and had to try one!
OMG....yum! I'm a big fan of green tea anyway so in a blended form was heaven to me! These DO have to be somewhat healthy right? Maybe if I got them without the whip? LOL! One thing for me to be thankful for is that Starbucks is all the way on the other side of town! It's not real convenient for me to get one! Thunder thighs would be knocking on my door and my pocket book would be hurting!

And you MUST go get one of these!!! For those of you that know me...I'm a major cup ADDICT! I love cool cups! Weird I know! Sad thing is it's rubbed off on Peyton! We love our cups! Anyway, they just started selling these insulated cups! Yes, that is a REAL cup and straw!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE these Starbucks! Thank you for feeding into a double addiction of mine ;)

3 comments:

kaydensgracedesigns said...

YUM! I will have to try it. I have tried the hot version and it was just ok. My favorite is a White CHocolate Mocha Iced with Whip :0) LOVE THE CUP! I need one! I have to drink with a straw, I know I am a weirdo but that ok I like it. Ha! HUGS Girl

Tracy said...

Tab,
I am a white choco mocha girl too! They are usually my fav! Hot and cold! But something about these have me hooked~! LOL! Maybe it's the mental part of me thinking they are good for me?

cuteasabugdesign said...

AHHHHHH a tribute to my most favorite drink ever, so happy you got sucked into it's charms.:) Melissa