Monday, April 20, 2009

The Pampered Life...

So, it's been at least 3 weeks since I've had a nail appointment! Now there are a couple that are determined to come OFF! They are constantly pulling my hair, getting caught in threads! WHY can't I find the time to go get these awful things filled? My customs and my kids keep me away from doing anything for ME...lol... The kids are worth it ;)


Welcome to the life of a pampered overworked seamstress/stay at home mom!!! Isn't my 'quick fix' just the cutest?!! Don't be jealous!

6 comments:

Amy Priddy said...

Bahahaha! Too funny. I can't get pretty nails because of sports. My hands have to go into ball gloves too much and they would just break. Not to mention I would NEVER have time for a fill either. I am just now getting my hair cut and the roots colored. Sad.......

Tracy said...

Haa haa!!! It's pathetic isn't it? I just now got these put back on after 6 months off! They actually help me do applique. Keeps the heat off of my fingers. Now look at them...AWFUL!

Girl...I have to do my own roots! And I pretty much do without haircuts :( Why don't we meet halfway and do a spa weekend? I say we save and pamper ourselves...lol

Tonkamom said...

LOL! That's much cuter than my black skull bandaid ;)
I got my hair cut for the first time in about 5 years. We need more time in the day girl!

Tracy said...

You got that right girl!!!

Meli (Jam Clothing) said...

LOL... That rocks. I thought for sure you had injured yourself sewing and were documenting it. LOL

It's so true we neglect ourselves. I constantly feel like a big bum. But hey, I make awesome clothes and my kids are pampered. That's what counts right?

If only we could freeze time for a couple hours a day.

Tracy said...

Oh Meli...soooo very true!!! Paul thinks I'm CRAZY that I do so much for my kids but hey...that is what's fun to me ;)