Monday, May 4, 2009

POPS

We decided to take a little weekend road trip and go to POPS on Route 66! My kids LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!!!

You pull up to this amazing king sized POP! You should see it at night! It's all neon lights that change colors!

All of the walls of this place are glass and glass shelves lined with POPS! All color coordinated of course! It's sooooo pretty! I'm talking...rows and rows and rows of POPS!




I think it must have taken us at least 30-45 minutes trying to decide what kind of POP we were going to get! The kids enjoyed this more than I can tell you! I must admit that I did too :) There are POPS that you could never in your wildest imagination think of! It's crazy FUN!

I decided on this blue Brain Wash! I decided on it because it said "Helps relieve extreme mental overload"! This MUST be meant for me! Ok, it was so sour!

Check out what it did to the girls tongues...LOL! Anything it touched...it stained! I can't imagine what it was doing to our insides!!!

Didn't take long for me to switch to this!

Now it's time to eat! They are known for having amazing cheeseburgers! I had to have one! It was sooooooo good! Will be back for more! :)


CRAZY girls enjoying their fries!

Yep, this is what Brayden did! What else is new? This kid beats all I've ever seen!

For anyone that wants to check out a super COOL spot on Route 66...I highly suggest POPS! We will be making it a point to drive up to Arcadia on more occasions!

12 comments:

Canyon Girl said...

What an amazing place! I've never seen anything like that before. I bet the kids loved it!

Annette said...

Oh my goodness!!! I want to go back when we can have FOOD!!! My kids each chose BRAINWASH too! lol What...you didn't like the jalapeno/sour flavor?? :)

Tracy said...

Annette...you need to let me know when you get back this way!!! It's not a far drive for me at all :)

FUNNY....we walked away with the full bottle of brainwash sitting on the table! EWWW! It made my belly hurt! Did your kids like it? I remember you saying they got it!

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness.... BRAINWASH??? roflmbo

I loved reading about your adventure, one day when we get up that way... we will for sure make that a stopping point! That cheeseburger looks sooooooo yummy!

Erin W said...

Ohh I am soo jealous!! I want to go there sooo bad now!! Love all the pics and love your blog!!! :o)

kaydensgracedesigns said...

HOW totally cool! I wanna come visit! My kids would LOVE that too, Iam sure Drew would also have his ds, ha! Your kiddos are too cute! HUGS Tab

Tracy said...

haa haa Laurie...don't ask what I was thinking! I am a big fan of blue drinks...haa! NOT this one!

Erin, thank you soooo much sweetie! It really is a GREAT place!

Tracy said...

Thank you Miss Tab! Come on over and we'll go...hee hee! I think the bigger kids got a bigger kick out of it than Bray did!

goddesskms said...

Wow - that place looks NEAT! We don't have anything like that near us.

You need to set up one of those feedburner things on your blog so people can sign up to get an email when you post a new update:

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=feedburner&continue=http%3A%2F%2Ffeedburner.google.com%2Ffb%2Fa%2Fmyfeeds

Jenna said...

OMGOSH.. can we go there next time we come? That place looks awesome!

Brady Brady... well at least if Blake were there he would not be playing alone..lol ;)

ClaireOKC said...

I haven't been there yet, but love their style and the whole idea of the place!

Tracy said...

Thank you so much ladeis!!! And Jenna, sure we can go :)