Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oklahoma storms...

We've had some wicked storms in OK the last couple of days. We had some wind damage a couple of nights ago that left the trampoline over the fence in the neighbors yard. Our glass patio table slammed into the fence and shattered.

Last night there were various tornadic storms all over the state. We had some amazing clouds roll in that I had to snap some shots of! They were beautiful!



I did get a good laugh out of Bray kicking back and relaxing as he watched the clouds ;)

6 comments:

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Those clouds are amazing! I am so glad you are all ok minus the table and trampoline! Brayden is too cute! HUGS Tab

Tracy said...

Awww thanks Tab :) They were really pretty clouds for sure!!

Audra, Green Meadow Lane said...

Wow! Those are amazing pictures! I have a few myself. Our family loves to cloud watch and last night was quite a sight for sure! I live in Illinois and we were on the north end of your storm and under a tornado watch from the afternoon until 1:00am and man was it windy! We had to keep the kids in the house because no doubt they would have blown away! I'm glad that you guys are all ok!

Hugs,
Audra

Jenna said...

awesome cloud pics girl!
all we got was the wind, I hope you guys were ok (minus the table and tramp)

Tracy said...

Audra and Jenna, thanks!! It was easy taking pics of such great clouds. I've seen all kinds but not many like these! They were amazing :)

Angie Seaman said...

Oh my goodness...I love those cloud shots. I have an obsession with clouds. Awesome shots!

Hugs, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com