Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NEW LISTINGS

Hi all! It's been awhile since I've posted! I feel like I've stepped out of my life and into someone else's! It has been CRAZY busy around here! I'm so far behind on blogging! The pictures are piling up on me waiting to be edited! I promise, once I get through this and next week I will be better! The sewing machine has been calling my name :)

Wanted to share my two newest listings with you! I have my CARS set that I did as a custom and just LOVE it! Thanks to my friend Andrea for allowing me to photograph Brayden in it! It always helps me a ton to be able to do this! I LOVVVE this picture! This one will be hanging on my wall soon :)


Last but soooo not least is a fun collaboration that I did with some of my Sugar sisters! This was a BLAST! I'm soooo happy to introduce my new little model!!! Thank you to my sweet friend Meli for allowing me to use photographs of your sweet little guy! I just love him and he's sooooo sweet to look at!

2 comments:

kaydensgracedesigns said...

So cute! I know the feeling, I have been posting some but I need a vacay! I want to sleep! :) Bray and Meli's lil man are too cute! I LOVE the robot set, so dang cute sweet momma! I can't wait to launch witchoo ladies! XOX Tab

Tracy said...

Thank you Miss Tab!!! I hate listing when the economy is so bad!! I had to put reserves up which I never do! Can't afford to give them away :(

I need a vacay too girl! Where are we going?? ;)

I know...I'm excited about the launch! It will be great!