Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TWILIGHT CRAZE!

The Twilight CRAZE has been in our house for sometime now. Peyton and I have much anticipated the release of the movie. We went on Friday night with friends to see it. Would you belive that we waited in line to get into the theater for over an hour?! It was one of the craziest things I have ever seen. Women were screaming, girls were all giddy with excitement! I had to snap a few pictures of the girls waiting...









I told them that this is something they would always remember!
If you haven't read the Twilight Saga...I highly recommend them! Even for the women out there!
Now if someone could just tell me where to find myself a vampire like Edward Cullen!

2 comments:

Tracy @ Crème de la Gems said...

I soooo want to see it!! I can't wait, but we need to get a babysitter, lol!

Love your Blog Chica!!

Tracy said...

Thanks girl!!!
You need to read the book first! It's so much better!!! :)